Thursday, December 4, 2008

After Thanksgiving

I ended up sick after Thanksgiving with a sinus infection and bronchitis which makes it very hard to fit in a walk when you can't breathe.
I have been very bad about eating poptarts and other things that I really don't need. I am not sure why except, I just do. However, I do make good choices of foods on an irregular basis which is better than never making good food choices . I think a lot of the problem is, I am not here to fix a decent meal. I am running all the time it seems.

I am praying for Christmas break when I hope we do not have to continue the running for a few days. I am looking forward to only swim team this summer.

I learned something about myself recently. I do not know how to just relax. I feel like I have to be doing something all the time. Whether it is picking up around the house or working on things at work. I can't not be busy. If that makes sense.

I need to work on this. My Sundays have flown out the window now too and so therefore I have no time to relax. Boyd does his on the computer and just blocks us all out. I can't. They won't let me.

I am constantly pulled from all sides. I wish I could use the energy I have for me.

No comments: