Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's Thursday day 7

I have stayed away from the three C's Cookies, Cakes and Candy. Not that it has not been tempting. But so far I have made it 6 days. Today is day 7 of 10 with out. I am finding that I have to do the all or none or I just don't stop. Thanksgiving is next week and I know that I will have pie. I am going to will myself to have just one slice instead of half the pie. I was going to make my favorite Snickers Pie. But it contains 5 Snickers bars! I will not make the pie this year. There are not many ways to lighten that one up!

I have started eating these pretzels at work.. Hanover Honey mustard onion pretzel peices. Oh my they are good. I need to stop that! One bag is 340 calories and 14 grams of fat! Yikes!
I think today I will try eating carrots with honey mustard fat free dressing. That should do it.

Starting next week, no chips or pretzels unless it is the WW pretzels. Or the 100 calorie packs and then not everyday.

Here we go! I will see how I do over the next few days.

After tonight I might be able to start fitting in a workout. Our last dog training and graduation is tonight!

No comments: