Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday weigh in

I lost .4 pounds! O.k. I know that is not a lot, but it was a loss!
I walked in a 5K run/walk yesterday which has left me sore, but it felt good to exercise instead of just hanging at home doing work and running kids all over the place.

My plan this week is to continue no cake, cookies, or candy. Then add chips. No cake, cookies, candy or chips for 10 days.
I am also going to try and find time to step up my exercise a bit. I really need to do more than just 15 - 30 minutes of stroll a day.

My plan for Thanksgiving is to stay light. Nibble of healthy things and stay away from the donuts that I have already been warned about. cripes! Just what I need!
I will be sure to have something that I like there to replace those.

During the meal I will fill up on vegetables and eat just enough to be comfortable. I know what will be said, but I need to do this. I want to have a loss next Sunday also. I can do it. I know I can. I just hate the pressure. I am under enough pressure without everyone pushing me to eat more all the time.

No comments: